Meet The Team
Eoin O’Connor is a partner in O’Connor McCormack Solicitors (originally founded as Eoin O’Connor and Co in 1986.)
Academic qualifications / Memberships:
- BCL (University College Dublin),
- Dip Family Law (Law Society of Ireland)
- Masters in Mediation and Conflict Intervention (NUI Maynooth)
- Lecturer in Collaborative Practice/Family Law with Law Society of Ireland.
- Chairperson of ACP (Association of Collaborative Practitioners of Ireland).
- Accredited Mediator (Family, Civil and Commercial Law)
- Member of Mediators Institute of Ireland.
- Experienced Collaborative Practitioner and Mediator.
Eoin has acted in many family law cases, substantial personal injury cases and serious criminal trials. He has a wealth of experience in the High Court, Circuit and District Criminal and Civil Courts.
Eoin has vast experience in the area of Criminal Law.
As well as dealing with all areas of general practice, Eoin specialises in the areas of Family Law, Collaborative Family Law and Mediation. He has a reputation for attaining the correct balance between robustly representing clients and using a conciliatory approach to negotiate settlements. He has an extensive family law client base having advised clients in relation to separation and divorce matters for many years.
Eoin is a co-founder of the Kildare/Wicklow Collaborative Law Association which provides an alternative procedure for the resolution of marriage break down without the necessity of Court proceedings.
Oonagh McCormack, qualified as a solicitor in 2008, and became a partner in the firm in 2011.
- B Corp Law (NUI Galway)
- LLM Commercial Law (UCD)
- Dip Commercial Property Law (Law Society of Ireland)
- Dip Employment Law (DBS)
- Certificate Residential Conveyancing (Law Society of Ireland) 2015
- Voluntary work with Free Legal Advice Centre and the ISPCA
- Member of Kildare Bar Association
- Member of Network Ireland; Naas Branch; for women in business, the professions and the arts.
Oonagh has experience in a wide range of legal services and provides clients with advice regarding personal injury cases, medical negligence, business law, property transactions and disputes, litigation, wills and probate matters.
Lisa Collins, Legal Executive
Lisa is a qualified Legal Executive and is a member of the Irish Institute of Legal Executives. Lisa has extensive experience in residential conveyancing.
Colleen Breen, Legal Executive
Colleen is a law graduate and has undertaken post graduate studies in Criminology. Colleen assists Eoin O’Connor and works primarily in the area of litigation and family law in particular.
John Fogarty, Legal Secretary
John joined the firm in 2015 and is an Assistant to Oonagh McCormack. He has experience in all areas of General Practice.
In addition to the solicitors in the firm, we have assembled an experienced team of staff in our office.
We are also assisted by a panel of Barristers, Accountants and Engineers who have worked with us for a number of years and continue to assist us in providing expert and dedicated advice and services to clients over a wide range of legal areas.