District Court Services / Court Agency Service
We are on the LEGAL AID panel for Dublin, Kildare, Laois and Offaly and are happy to act for both private and legally aided clients.
- Public Order Offences;
- Drug related Offences;
- Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person Act charges such as assault
- Criminal Law matter including Local Authority Prosecutions, Revenue Commissioners prosecutions, Environmental Protection Authority prosecutions, Department of Social Welfare prosecutions and any State prosecutions generally.
- Theft and other similar offences.
- District Court Appeals
- Bail Applications
- Defence of all Road Traffic Act charges including, Dangerous Driving, Careless Driving, Driving without Due Care, Driving without Tax, Driving without a Licence, Driving without Insurance, Driving without NCT etc
- Defence of Drink Driving Offences
- Applications relating to Publican’s Licenses and Exemptions;
- New and Renewal of Auctioneering Licenses;
- Lottery Licenses: – Local Charity/GAA Club/Rugby Club/Sports Clubs
COURT AGENCY SERVICE
Because of our close proximity to Naas Court House, we have many years of experience in providing a reliable and efficient Court Agency Service.
The Service encompasses Solicitor representation in respect of the following type matters and courts:
- Attending on Counsel at Naas Circuit Court.
- Attendance / Representing clients at Naas District Court / Naas Circuit Court / Naas County Registrar’s Court.
- Representaion at Taxation hearings.
- Maintaining watching briefs.
This cost efficient service is available to solicitor colleagues throughout the country.
O’Connor McCormack Solicitors 16 South Main Street, Naas, Kildare 045 875 333